The Fundraising Institute seeks to contribute to the institutional capacity-building of Christian non-profit organizations for self-reliance, local fundraising, and resource development. The Fundraising Institute offers a certificate program comprising of eight module classes plus internship. The prospective students are resource development workers desiring formal training in fundraising, communications staff of parachurch organizations and NGOs, and others considering a career or ministry in resource development.
• Biblical Stewardship and Fundraising
• Setting Up the Annual Giving Fund
• Marketing Your Organization
• Communication and Public Relations
• Partner Development
• Conducting Capital Campaign
• Integrity, Accountability and Ethics in Fundraising