The MBA in Biblical Stewardship and Christian Management is a 42-unit professional program designed for executives of church, parachurch, mission groups, denominations and Christian NGOs. The goal of this program is to equip the leaders and managers of Christian non-profit organizations in the areas of strategic thinking, good governance, and management and effective resource development and mobilization.
• Strategic Planning and Control
• Organizational Development
• Strategic Marketing
• Biblical and Theological Bases for Social Transformation
• Spirituality and Work
• Biblical Leadership Development
• Managerial Accounting and Financial Management
• Program and Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation
• Biblical Stewardship and Resource Development
• God’s View of Economic Life
• Conflict Transformation
• Corporate Governance
• Human Resource Development
The MBA paper (6 units) is a practical project that will be implemented by the student’s company or organization. The student can choose to do a strategic management paper, an organizational development plan, a business plan or resource development plan.