The MBA in Biblical Stewardship and Christian Management is a professional degree program for pastors, administrators, and leaders of parachurch and non-profit organizations, as well as professionals and business people who desire an MBA from a Christian perspective.
How will you benefit from the program?
- Integrate faith and work in your personal life and the workplace
- Acquire and apply Christian leadership and management skills
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset and skills
- Learn stewardship paradigm, tools and techniques in resource development
- Produce work-related course projects your organization can use
- Understand and apply other essential business principles from a biblical perspective
What will you learn?
You will learn the basic skills required in managing non-profit organizations or business enterprises. This Christian MBA contains core subjects such as marketing, accounting, and operations but it also offers courses such as Work, Calling and Human Dignity, Social Transformation, and Biblical Leadership Development.
Core courses (Eight 3-unit courses)
- Strategic Planning and Control
- Steward Leader Theology and Practice
- Organizational Development
- Managerial Accounting and Financial Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Program and Project Management
- Work, Calling and Human Dignity
- Biblical and Theological Bases for Social Transformation
Elective courses (Your choice of four 3-unit courses)
- Biblical Stewardship and Resource Development
- Conflict Transformation
- Human Resource Development
- Corporate Governance
- Faith and Finances
Plus an MBA capstone project that is work-related and implementable.
How will you learn?
You may choose among three modalities: on-campus, online, or a blend of both.
On-campus courses are held at the ATS campus at 54 Scout Madriñan, Quezon City, Philippines. The courses are modular in nature. There is a module that runs every month, and each module runs for five days.
Online courses do not require students to come to the ATS campus. Teaching and learning happens via the Learning Management System, which you will be given access to once successfully admitted into the program, and video conferences. The courses are also modular in nature. Each module runs for 7 weeks.
You may also choose to take some courses on-campus and other courses online.