What qualifications do you need to apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Computer literacy
- Pass the ATS English proficiency assessment
How do you apply?
- Download, accomplish, and scan the following documents:
- Fill out the online application form where you need to attach the following documents at the bottom most part of the form.
- Transcript of Records (For non-Filipino applicants: authenticated by the Philippine embassy from the country of origin)
- College Diploma
- Accomplished Referral from a Church Leader or Employer
- Accomplished Referral from a Christian Friend
- Signed ATS Statement of Beliefs
- Signed Waiver
- Recent ID picture
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of US$30. You may do this online or via bank deposit. Send the transaction ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org as confirmation.
- Take the ATS English proficiency assessment.
- If you meet the admission criteria, you will be interviewed in person or via Skype (for those outside Manila).