- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in English (Pass the ATS Admission Exam)
- Download, accomplish, and scan the following forms:
- Fill out the online application form where you need to attach the following documents at the bottom most part of the form.
- Transcript of Records (For non-Filipino applicants: authenticated by the Philippine embassy from the country of origin)
- College Diploma
- Accomplished Referral from a Pastor
- Accomplished Referral from a Church Leader or Employer
- Accomplished Referral from a Christian Friend
- Signed ATS Statement of Beliefs
- Signed Waiver
- Recent ID picture
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of Php 800 online or via bank deposit. Send the transaction ID Number to email@example.com.
- Take the ATS Admission Exam.
- Interview with ATS Director of Student Life and Ministries. This can be done via Skype for those outside Manila.
ATS Online Learning Student Support
+63 2 9297806